In this devotional from Songs in the Key of Solomon: In the Word…And In the Mood by John & Anita Renfroe, they talk about how a little flirting goes a long way.
The questions they asked about this time are as follows:
- What type of flirting do you most enjoy? Flirting with your eyes? Your hands? Your words?
- When did you last flirt with your mate when you were in a crowded space?
- Do you have a secret signal that lets the other know, let’s get out of here? If not, come up with one now and look forward to using it soon!
My husband’s answers:
- Probably words as I don’t think I’ve seen you do it with your eyes but could be wrong
- Maybe the wine and cheese show but I can’t remember
- Maybe just pulling you in close?
- I like all those flirty ways: eyes, hands and words 😀
- Definitely the wine show was the last public flirt 😉
- I like the pulling close idea 🙂