I’m back with more devotional stuff from the book, Songs in the key of Solomon: In the Word…and In the Mood by John and Anita Renfroe.
These questions from this particular devotional were about:
- What are some things in your relationship that have only improved with age?
- What are a couple areas where you might take each other for granted?
- What are some safeguards you can build into your marriage to protect your “spring-fed well”?
*spring-fed well basically has to do with your body and keeping it clean and sharing only with your spouse*
My husband’s answers:
- I think our respect for each other has improved
- Maybe taking your supportiveness for granted I supposed
- I think praying lots and going to church whenever possible could do a lot with the safeguards
- Respect, grace and communication has improved for sure
- Support for granted, I think for me too.
- I agree with your answers in regards to safeguards and I think being honest and open with your feelings is also good, so that we can work on whatever it is together.