- The boys’ school had a family night with dinner and games. It was a lot of fun.
- the boys had their birthday party with friends at the beginning of their March Break
- Austin celebrated his birthday with Adventures on Wonderland
- Logan celebrated his birthday with bowling
- game night with Vic and Amanda
- celebrated Easter as it was early this year. The boys colored their eggs on Good Friday. We had the in-laws, Elizabeth and Ash & Mason over on Holy Saturday. We had our own Easter hunt on Easter Sunday and spent the rest of the day at Spring Stone with my family. That day had gorgeous weather!
- Austin had lost his first tooth on Holy Saturday after dinner. He was so excited!
- nails with mom
- movie night with mom seeing Miracles from Heaven. It was heartbreakingly good though.
- movie night with Amanda seeing My Fat Greek Wedding 2. It was funny.
- Logan and Austin and Jackson finished their swimming lessons. A goes on to Salamander. J goes on to Sea Otter. L has to redo swim kids 1.
- boys had their dental appt. All went well.
- paint night with Krista and her friends. it was a lot of fun. I did cheery blossom
- bowling night with Amanda
- upstairs reno. It’s been going on for two weeks. will be completed as of today. New drywall, new spray foam insulation, new door for our bedroom, new toilet in the bathroom.
- did engagement photo shoot for Vic and Amanda in Springbank Park. It went well.