Here’s what went on with me and my family over the last couple months of 2015.
- I had paint night date with my girls, Annie & Melissa doing wine pouring.
- I went to parent/teacher interviews for Logan & Austin at school
- Logan lost 4 baby teeth in total (over the course of almost two weeks).
- We took the boys to Santa Parade in St. Thomas along with the in-laws
- I was able to do 3 family fall photo sessions!!!!
- I had a Broadway date with my mom to see Dirty Dancing
- I had dinner out with Carol to celebrate her birthday
- My husband had his birthday on the 3rd
- I took the kids to a fam get together for Aunt Di’s surprise 60th party in Corunna with my parents.
- I became an Aunt to Césare on the 7th!
- Double date with Alan & Meg to see Jim Jefferies
- the boys got their Santa pic done at the mall
- I did a DIY gift of sugar scrubs for the teachers and for the ladies in my life for Christmas
- Celebrated Christmas three times on the 20th, 24 and 25th.
- Alex proposed to Amanda on Christmas Eve. I’m going to be having an official SIL in Amanda likely in 2017!
- new ring set from my husband on Christmas Day
- Got my hair cut and dyed blonde/brown on the 29th.
- celebrated NYE 2016 at home with Ashley and Mason and the kids. The kids lasted till about 10:30.