Here is an update of what’s been up with our family this fall so far…
- boys got their haircuts!
- Logan started Grade 1 and Austin started SK
- fam gathering on Isaiah’s side especially to see cousins Lindsay and Chelsea who are out west.
- dinner date with Carol
- joined mom’s group at church (biweekly) and J goes to babysitting room
- date night with hubby to Rock Glen Falls and Knights game
- met Genevive Fisher–country music artist that is local (from London) and is national.
- massage with Jaime
- Logan had friendship celebration thing with his class and the other grade 1/2 class
- took the boys to movie night at school and watched “Home”
- hubby date night to see War Room and dinner at Jack Astors
- Boys had picture day at school
- celebrated thanksgiving three times.. in St. Thomas (Isaiah’s parents), Springstone (my family), and with Ash & mason at home
- Apple Land Station with hubby and boys on Thanksgiving Monday
- Logan started “reading” out on his own at school and at home
- UH apt to get my device fixed
- got our fall family photos done. They turned out wonderful!
- saw puppetry of the penis (vegas show) at centennial hall with another parent from the boy’s school and went house partying with a girlfriend of mine that night too
- my sister in law, Sarah had her baby shower… can’t wait for that sweet baby boy to come in December!
- Halloween=great night.