There are so many that I want to do this year!!!!
- Be more active…. do more Zumba and other Xbox workouts, walk more with the dog (that’s likely happening in the spring) and do some running. Sign us up for 1 or 2 more 5K runs.
- Read more books related to marriage and God and read the bible! I’ve already started on that….. 31 prayers for your husband and Wife after God. Both with Jennifer Smith. She is Unveiled Wife. She blogs as that and on Facebook.
- Try more new things with my husband. Ziplining as one of the things!
- get more weekly date nights!
- dabble a lot more in photography!!!!
- dye my hair again probably in the summer/fall. I’m currently sporting pink, purple and red as of December 28 and I love it. There is another color combo that I want to try and believe I can pull it off!
- Fall family photos with our new photographer (the one we used for our beach photos last August).
- have more double dates with my husband.
- eat better. Not so much junk food and candy!
- Drink more water. Drink less Coke.
- Glorify my husband MORE!!! 🙂
- Print pictures that have been sitting on computer and put into albums. Maybe will have to use Shutterfly to save time.
I aim to get them all completed by the end of this year!!!! So we’ll see!!! 🙂