I’m back and updating once again. It seems like once a month does the trick! Here is some peeks into our lives as of late!
- now 20 months old
- Enjoyed his 2nd Halloween and was “Monkey” and had his first time trick or treating (he did so well!)
- has been doing more arts and crafts lately with finger painting, and coloring and playdoh
- Had his 2nd Santa parade on the 13th. Lasted an hour (a bit more than the 45 minutes from last year)
- Continues to be more affectionate with everyone…. Hugs, kisses, blowing kisses and etc.
- now 8 months old
- enjoyed his first Halloween as “Elmo”
- had his first time finger painting on Nov 1
- Went to his 1st Santa parade on the 13th. Lasted ½ hour.
- babbling more
- Now sits up in his crib when he wakes up.
- Very close to crawling…not quite there yet though. Maybe a couple weeks from now! Been giving him more floor time when possible.
- Having more interest in Logan’s toys like the music table, and other things.
- went dark (Espresso Brown) on the Saturday the 13th and loving it!!!!
- did some babysitting for Kathleen twice (Mon and Tues) on 15th and 16th
- Has lost 39lbs so far since September! You look amazing baby!!!
- Has been working more Saturdays as of late at work (OT).
What’s upcoming for the remainder of 2010…..
- Carol’s birthday
- Isaiah’s birthday
- A couple events for friends
Yup… that’s all what’s been up with us. More peeks to come soon! Enjoy the last few days of November… December is quickly approaching!!!! Make the best of it 🙂