Sorry about not updating in August. The rest of the summer was very busy and very fast. Now we’re mid-September and Fall has arrived. I’m sure the rest of the year will be just as good as the summer even though Isaiah (Daddy) has gone back to work.
Updates on the boys!
- Now 1 ½ years old (18 months)
- Weights 25 lbs and 34 inches tall.
- Has like 24/25 words now
- Occasionally potty training…. Off and on
- Feeds himself more food now
- More affectionate with kisses and hugs
- 6 months old now
- weights 19.7 lbs and is 24 inches tall
- sleeps in the crib full time now (naps and bedtime) with some CIO
- tummy sleeper now
- rolls over and sits up pretty good now
- loves bath time with Logan
Julie & Isaiah
· both of us are losing weight now
· Isaiah back to work (leave ended on Labour Day)
· Julie back to being more of a full time mommy with the boys
· Had a family shoot done in August (same company used for the maternity shoots)
· Enjoyed the amazing summer together with the boys with 4 beach trips and done other things.
went to 2 weddings in August
· Had a family reunion on the labour day weekend for Julie’s side of the fam at her parents house.
Things to come:
Alright, that’s about all for now. More to come soon! Enjoy the rest of September!!!