Sorry for the late update! Life at home as a mommy of two boys have been very busy (even when Isaiah’s home on leave!).
Here are some highlights of what’s new with us and the boys!
- Almost 16 months old now (will be on July 16)
- Got his first haircut in June! Looks so much better and grown up!
- No longer sleeping in the crib. Toddler bed as of yesterday (July 12)
- Naps once a day now. Maybe once or twice a week, we luck out with 2 naps.
- Talking more every day.
- Points to things like the cats and etc.
- Walks very fast
- Getting better with the pool
- Loves the beach especially the sand!
- Loves to bug Austin
- is a daddy’s boy!
· is almost 4 months old (July 17)
· in 6-9 month clothing for the most part (there are still some 3-6 that fit him)
· almost to sitting up on his own (will probably master that fully by the end of the month)
· has started to eat cereal as of tonight (July 12)
· Is a vocal baby. “Talks” a lot!!!!
· Does very well in the exersaucer and the tigger jumper
· Holds up his head very well.
· Still not sleeping in the crib full time. Still training him on that part. Some days or nights, he will sleep in there for anywhere from 1-6 hrs at a time. When we have no luck, Austin will sleep in the swing or the car seat.
· Will know his new weight and height on July 19 at his 4 month appt. I’m guessing he’s probably maybe 17 or 18 lbs.
· Wears size 3 diapers (Pampers)
· Loves bath time, and anywhere he’s in the water like the pool or the splash pad.
· Had his first sleepover in late May with my parents.
· Loves to look at Logan! He adores his big brother!!!
As for me and Isaiah; not much new with us. I turned 27 on June 30. I’m still trying to lose weight. As of right now, it seems to be steady and I’m not where I want to be as per my goal. I still have BP. My smile is pretty much back, but my eye is still looking off a little bit. I get pain in there from time to time but much more manageable than it was back in March. Isaiah is currently home on paternal leave and has been since May 3rd. We love having him around. I very much appreciate his help with the boys and housework. Isaiah will be returning to work after Labor Day which would be Sept 7. We will very much miss him when that happens, because we’ve been used to him home all the time but it’ll be for the best for us financially and emotionally as well. I need to learn to deal with the boys for when Isaiah’s at work and I think it’ll make me a better mommy as well and for Isaiah to be a better Dad when he’s not at work. We need more money coming in as well which is the most important thing for us.
Anyway, that’s about all that’s new, and will try to update again before September. The rest of the summer is already busy and booked up for the most part as a family and for our personal social life too!!!
In all, I enjoy my life as SATM (stay at home mom) with the boys and as a wife to Isaiah J
Enjoy the rest of the summer and be sure to live it up to the fullest!!!!
Peace & Love,